Friday, October 18, 2013

Ohai!

I had a very strange year to say the least.

My mother was hospitalized the most part of it and passed away last month. She was a stong person and she had no fear of what was to come. I'm trying my best to face life with the same attitude and passion. Apart from that I have been working a lot, started drawing again and with friends and my husband (got married!) I started organizing parties to promote the music I love.

I lost all my data due to 2 laptop and 1 backup HDD crash (hello murphy's law) so all my swatches and product pictures I had prepared for blogging are gone. I'm not going to do it all over but I'll share what's left in my photobucket and 'll take it from there.

I didn't read any blogs for ages so I feel like I'm crawling from underneath a rock but I hope everyone is doing good :)

4 comments:

  1. So sorry for your loss ! It's so horrible when a parent leaves us . Where ever she went to , she will always be in your heart and memories. I lost my mom 11 years ago due of lung cancer . Now my father has it too , but he's recovering quite well at this point . Take care hun ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik kwam eigenlijk per toeval op je blog terecht en toen ik meer ging lezen, kwam ik deze post als eerste tegen... ik wens jou en je familie veel sterkte toe!

    (En nu ga ik verder op verkenning hier :) )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry to hear about your mother. I'm glad you're holding up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im so sorry for your loss :'(
    She will always be with you, no matter where she is. I strongly believe that there is a live after this and you will meet her again one day. Until that day comes, she will always be with you, no matter what.
    And on a happier note, congrats to getting married :)
    take care sweetie
    hugs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! :) Please be respectful and don't leave spam or blog links. You're always welcome to send me an e-mail or tweet!