Thursday, November 15, 2012
Tagged by La Dandyzette!
A while ago I was tagged by Dandyzette for the Liebster Award!
I was (and am) going through a serious writers block so this was really a torment, THANKS A LOT KAT! Actually I am glad I took the challenge and finished it though. :)
The rules are:
1) Post 11 facts about yourself.
2) Answer the questions the tagger has set for You.
3) Create 11 questions for the people You’ve tagged to answer.
4) Tag 11 people.
Take a look to read my answers and questions, and see who I tagged!
11 Random facts about me:
1. I am born on the winter solstice. I hate it because it's a gloomy day with the least hours of daylight, but my mom looks at it positive and says things only get better starting from that day.
2. Lately I can't go through a day without any dried dates and figs, they're my favorite 'candy'at the moment.
3. As a kid I would often walk my rat in a little stroller, which nearly gave some old ladies a heart attack when they wanted to take a look at my 'dolly'.
4. I visited my family in New York when I was 12. We visited tons of museums, the zoo and central park, yet I came home with mostly pictures of squirrels.
5. I am 159cm 'tall'.
6. After seeing Jurrasic Park in the movie theatre as a little kid, I had been terrified of our basement for years thinking a velociraptor would step out of it any moment.
7. Same for Jaws and the sea/lakes/swimming pool. I still feel uncomfortable in open water, it's a very irrational fear but I can't shake it.
8. I have a weak spot for 60s and 70s kitchen utilities and home decorations and love to go treasure hunting for them on flea markets.
9. I don't like festivals. This means that I have to keep track of many bands' tour dates if I want to catch a concert, and I'm often too late. One of the bands I really want to see live is Opeth, but I missed out, again. Better luck next time!
10. I am on a nailpolish no-buy until new year at least , because there's too many shades that I haven't properly worn yet.
11. I am starting to feel like I'm pretty boring and I don't like to talk about myself.
Questions from Kat Grisaile
1. Who’s the sexiest person alive?
Excluding my boyfriend: Mike Patton, cause sexiest (and coolest) voice ever!
2. Do you have a signature colour in eyeshadow and/or lipstick and if so: what is it?
It used to be red lipstick for years, now I have too much to choose from.
3. Tea or Coffee? Why?
Verbena or liquorice tea at home, coffee at work. Cause there's a time and place for everything :)
4. Your favourite love couple?
Tara and Pam.
5. What’s your favourite outfit?
Jeans or baggy pants, longsleeves and scarves. I tend to dress girlier if my make-up turned out bad.
6. And your favourite make-up look?
An eyelook with contrasting colors and a dark crease and outer V, paired with a bold lip color like red, orange or hot pink.
7. If you could be any type of mystical creature, what would it be?
I would be a shiny Celebi!
8. Your last indie make-up purchase?
Darling girl stuff.
9. What’s on top of your wishlist?
I need more neutrals and I would love more mattes.
10. Favourite Austen man? Why?
I haven't read any Austen books! I read a few other classic english novels and they just didn't appeal to me so I never got into it more deeply.
11. Have you ever danced around in the SUPERMARKET?
Probably a subtle bootieshake here and there. I have done a lot of silly dances in the clothing shops I worked at though. :p
1.What's your favorite perfume?
2. Barbarella or Tank Girl?
3. If you would start your own make-up line, what would you call it?
4. Do you remember your first shade of nailpolish?
5. Have you found any holy grail products? If so, name 3!
6. Do you have non-internet friends that like make-up as much as you do?
7. What's your favorite travel destination, or where would you love to go?
8. Do you read up on ingredients before purchasing cosmetics?
9. Are there any sports you like?
10. If you could timetravel to any decennia from the past hundred years, which one would you choose? Why?
11. Pizza or cake?
Blogs I'm tagging:
I tried to add some recent discoveries and blogs I haven't mentioned before. Each of them is cool in their own way and definitely worth a look!
A girl from class to touch
Pink haired princess
blood. feathers. lipstick.
Hope you guys liked it!