Yay! I was given this blog award by Eternal*Voyageur of Venusian*glow. Thank you!
For those who are new to this blog: it's about eco-beauty, bra fitting, DIY and lot's of other interesting topics. You can see the other blogs that were awarded here.
Read on to learn 7 totally random facts about me and see who I nominated!
The rules are:
- thank the person who gave you this award
- include a link to their blog
- select 15 blogs/bloggers that you've recently discovered or follow regularly
- nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
- Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
1. A friend taught me how to crochet a few years ago, but it wasn't until a few weeks ago that I really picked it up. I just finished a neon and moss green sweater for my dog. He's always shivering during winter so he could use a sweater, but dog sweaters look ridiculous and I feel like an idiot walking him like that :D
|My take on Herring in a fur coat.|
2. I don't eat enough fruit and vegetables, but I am making an effort by trying new things. The best discovery of this year is red beet. A Russian friend taught me how to make borscht and herring in a fur coat, and now I love red beet!
3. Little over a year ago I made the decision to get fitter and bike or walk to work instead of taking the bus. In ideal circumstances, the bus ride would take 15 minutes, and I would wait for the bus at least 5 minutes. Now I can walk to work in 15 minutes if I walk really fast, while it used to take me nearly 25 minutes last year. My boyfriend and I agree on not wanting a car, so it was about time I became a little more independent :)
4. Last movie I watched is Fido. To me it's a feel good movie set in a fictional 50's kind of world, and it happens to have zombies, but it's in no way a classic zombie movie.
5. I am very impatient and clumsy, because of this my hands are often scratched and I always have at least one bruise from bumping into things. I got my worst bruise ever by tripping over a tent on the campside of a festival. It was bigger than my hand and it left me with a permanent dent in my thigh.
7. I am wearing my red dr. martens boots at the moment, I got them nearly 8 years ago and treated them with a lot of care so they still look pretty good! I am finally going to buy a new pair this winter though, probably matte black ones :)
I really couldn't decide what blogs to pick! I like a lot of blogs for a lot of different reasons, and I hate to pick favorites. Instead, I finally added a bloglist on the sidebar. For now these are only the blogs from GFC, I will be adding the blogs I follow on Bloglovin soon, and some blogs I just have bookmarked because for some reason GFC refuses to show them in my reading list.
Not beauty blogs but also worth a read:
My life as a foreinger
Get some vintage-a-peel
Thanks for reading!