Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Sunset mani with Essence


This is Miami heat from the Miami Rollergirl collection that I recently wrote about. I am quite a perfectionist and it wouldn't go on 100% opaque and smooth because I was too impatient, so I added a quick coat of golden glitter and flecks. Streaks? What are you talking about?

Next I rushed to my window to catch the last bit of sunlight and snapped a few pictures. I managed to make about 5 before the sun disappeared, and none of them were focussed. Oh well, better luck next time :) The topcoat is Essence's Make it golden. I used it before in this mani.


What are your easy solutions when you can't get a mani just right?

Silke

5 comments:

  1. So cute , love the orangy shade ! And such a perfect application :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a stunner, I love the golden shimmer and glitter with the orange!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for commenting!

    Make it golden is one of my favorite polishes of all time! It dries quick and is perfect to pimp any manicure, it really goes with all colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm all about the funky glitter topcoat when I stuff up a mani (happens more than I care to admit). Love this gold one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! :) Please be respectful and don't leave spam or blog links. You're always welcome to send me an e-mail or tweet!