Thursday, May 3, 2012

The body shop - mini haul



I bought some goodies from The Body Shop today, a few old favorites and some new things to try. Read on to see what I took home with me!

A cocoa butter body scrub. It has a heavy sweet nutty smell that I love and it leaves my skin so smooth that I actually don't need a body butter afterwards..


But I bought one anyways! I got to buy this for 1 because I had spent over 25. This one feels quite light on the skin for a body butter and it smells fresh and slightly lemony.


Next is a Born lippy lipbalm. I love that they made it in a tube too! I have some of the jars but hate only being able to use it after I just washed my hands. It has a strong plum scent, slight plum taste, and leaves your lips with a purplish pink sheen. Very pretty!


And lastly I bought the Radiant highlighter. It is super super shiny so you only need a tiny bit. What surprised me the most is that it hardly has any scent, and the second ingredient is aloe vera gel! This might actually be great for sensitive skin. I will do a full review on this one in a few weeks to see how my skin reacts to it!




And I scored some cute Wonder woman t-shirts at Sportsdirect too!


My image editing program is fine, I was just being a moron.. So I will be back to my normal blogging right after I have catched up on reading all the blog posts I missed in the past days :)

What are your TBS favorites?

Have a nice weekend!
Silke

6 comments:

  1. I hardly ever make it to The Body SHop,there are too many other beauty shops on the way and by the timeI get there spent out!! I find using body scrub regularly means you don't have to moisturise too. I love the Peppermint Cooling Foot Lotion they do, been using for years! Will do a post soon on it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I haven't seen that one yet. I tend to just use some body butter on my feet, but I am looking forward to your review about it :)

      Delete
  2. I really love that highlighter, what a pretty shade!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul! I've had my eye on that highlighter. It kind of looks similar to Benefit High Beam on the skin. I also have that Born Lippy gloss in Plum. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I´d love to see more about the highlighter, it looks really nice and subtle.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! :) Please be respectful and don't leave spam or blog links. You're always welcome to send me an e-mail or tweet!