Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Mustard and gold look with Shiro cosmetics


A simple look using Likelike, Triforce and Goron from Shiro cosmetics' Legends collection.
I have to force myself to use other eyeshadows lately, all I want to wear is Goron! It makes my skin look brighter and makes my eyecolor pop, and therefore it makes me seem more awake than I actually am at 9 am. What's not to love?



The khaki eyeliner is precision eye pencil in 080 Wildthing from Catrice and I am wearing the falsies waterproof mascara. I applied Goron in the outer corner and crease, Triforce all over the lid and a dab of Likelike on my browbone and in the inner corner.

These pictures were taken at the end of the day so it all started to crease a bit, but still, aren't these colors amazing?


I wore a toadstool necklace that my boyfriend once gave to me. For some reason I think it really looks cute with the yellow eyeshadow.



What's your favorite look for hasty early mornings?

Silke

3 comments:

  1. This look is just amazing with your eyes, yet it's so simple! It's such a lovely but unusual colour. When I want to be quick, I just take a gold or silver (or whatever's lying around, if I'm being honest) and pop it all over: eyelid, lower lashline and crease. Then a bit of black liner. So lazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect combo, Yellowish eyeshadow and a toadstool necklace ;). You look stunning in those bright colours and I'm just in love with Shiro Cosmetic.
    Phlox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I'm glad someone sees it too!

    I stay away from black liner when i'm in a real hurry, I tend to mess it up when I try to be quick and end up being late..

    Thanks for commenting to both of you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! :) Please be respectful and don't leave spam or blog links. You're always welcome to send me an e-mail or tweet!