Friday, November 25, 2011

Fotd: Drama queen + baked!


Here's a look I made today. I was inspired by an awesome look that Phyrra did. I switched the colors and toned it down a bit, since I wore this to work and I am the only one wearing this much make-up there. :)

I used Urban decay's Baked on the lid and Mad minerals' Drama queen in and above the crease. As a subtle highlighting shade I used UD's Sin and the eyeliner is Mac's Fluidline. The lipstick is 707 Shakin' mauve from Maybelline, and the blush is Taronga Zoo from Catrice

This was one of the first pictures with my new camera, I still need to figure out how to adjust the settings. It has this special portrait filter that smooths out your skin, but unfortunately it makes everything else blurry too.

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting! :) Please be respectful and don't leave spam or blog links. You're always welcome to send me an e-mail or tweet!