Sunday, November 20, 2011

Catrice New York + Sinful colors Nail Junkie



I recently wore Catrice's New York polish from the big city life collection. It's a very nice dusty blue creme polish, and the quality is pretty good. I am wearing 2 coats and a topcoat in this picture, and it was taken on the second or third day, hence the slight tipwear. Because it was a bit too boring for my liking, I applied one layer of Sinful Color's Nail Junkie om my ring fingers. Instant hipness!

Nail junkie is great for layering over other colors. It contains tiny irregular shaped flecks and hexagon glitters, I love it :) I'm really glad I bought the NY polish, they make a perfect match and I will be using nail junkie more often now.

                                                               

What do you think about this combination? 

Silke

1 comment:

  1. It's nice! Your glitter nail looks like a piece of jewellery.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! :) Please be respectful and don't leave spam or blog links. You're always welcome to send me an e-mail or tweet!